- Follow Chronicles of My Pelvis on WordPress.com
- Same stuff, different year, still NO ENDO! 7 YEARS Endo free after expert excision!
- Natural Cure For Adenomyosis?
- Life After Adenomyosis – 2nd Hysterversary!
- Understanding Hysterectomy
- EndoWhat? Review
- Successful Excision From A Patient’s POV
- Interview with Women’s Health Mag.com!
- Expert Excision Changes Lives – Officially 6 YEARS endometriosis free!
- So What IS Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction?
- Yoga ~ it’s what’s for exercise!
- It’s My 1st Hysterversary! My Life One Year Post Adenomyosis!
- Endometriosis morbidity: can it be prevented with early diagnosis and complete excision?
- Understanding Endometriosis
- 5 Years Endometriosis Free!
- My Journey with Endometriosis & Adenomyosis
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Freckly Fawn on Same stuff, different year, st… ducksinarow55 on EndoWhat? Review ducksinarow55 on My Journey with Endometriosis… sush on My Journey with Endometriosis… Monique on EndoWhat? Review
Tag Archives: Women’s Health
Wow how time flies! It’s been 2 years since I said goodbye to evicted my uterus. Sometimes it feels kinda weird that I’m only 27 and am already 2 years post hysterectomy + prophylactic salpingectomy (uterus/cervix+tubes, I kept both ovaries), … Continue reading
*It’s a common MISCONCEPTION that a “partial” hysterectomy means ovaries left, “full” or “complete” or “radical” means “all reproductive organs removed”.
THIS IS MEDICALLY INACCURATE. Continue reading
I’ve received multiple Facebook messages as to my opinion of this film, so I’ve decided to pen my thoughts. If my inbox is any indication, I’m apparently far from alone in my feelings. I’m fairly certain my review will ruffle … Continue reading
I want to talk about the definition of successful expert excision from a patient perspective. If you’re like me, you’ve read the literature from the MD/CRNP angle but what does that translate to for the average woman who is in … Continue reading
I was 25 years old when I had my hysterectomy for adenomyosis in December 2014. The average woman who undergoes a hysterectomy here in the U.S. will be between 40-45 years old. Even in support forums and Facebook groups, I … Continue reading
Today, 6/24/2016 is the 6th anniversary of my excision surgery with an expert. I’ve been free from endometriosis and its symptoms for 6 YEARS. Just typing out that sentence is enough to make me cry tears of joy. Now, it … Continue reading
According to Jennifer B. Hunt, PT from Provenance Rehabilitation in Alpharetta, GA – “The “pelvic floor muscles” are a group of muscles that are arranged within the pelvis like a sling or hammock, connecting the front, back, and sides of … Continue reading