- Follow Chronicles of My Pelvis on WordPress.com
- Same stuff, different year, still NO ENDO! 7 YEARS Endo free after expert excision!
- Natural Cure For Adenomyosis?
- Life After Adenomyosis – 2nd Hysterversary!
- Understanding Hysterectomy
- EndoWhat? Review
- Successful Excision From A Patient’s POV
- Interview with Women’s Health Mag.com!
- Expert Excision Changes Lives – Officially 6 YEARS endometriosis free!
- So What IS Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction?
- Yoga ~ it’s what’s for exercise!
- It’s My 1st Hysterversary! My Life One Year Post Adenomyosis!
- Endometriosis morbidity: can it be prevented with early diagnosis and complete excision?
- Understanding Endometriosis
- 5 Years Endometriosis Free!
- My Journey with Endometriosis & Adenomyosis
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Freckly Fawn on Same stuff, different year, st… ducksinarow55 on EndoWhat? Review ducksinarow55 on My Journey with Endometriosis… sush on My Journey with Endometriosis… Monique on EndoWhat? Review
Tag Archives: Center for Endometriosis Care
Today, 6/24/2016 is the 6th anniversary of my excision surgery with an expert. I’ve been free from endometriosis and its symptoms for 6 YEARS. Just typing out that sentence is enough to make me cry tears of joy. Now, it … Continue reading
‘A Challenging Conundrum: abdominal or pelvic pain? Infertility? Painful sex? “IBS” and bowel-related symptoms? Bladder pain? Lower back or leg pain? Bloating? Fatigue? Debilitating periods? Endometriosis could be at the root of these symptoms – and many others. Despite being … Continue reading