- Follow Chronicles of My Pelvis on WordPress.com
- Same stuff, different year, still NO ENDO! 7 YEARS Endo free after expert excision!
- Natural Cure For Adenomyosis?
- Life After Adenomyosis – 2nd Hysterversary!
- Understanding Hysterectomy
- EndoWhat? Review
- Successful Excision From A Patient’s POV
- Interview with Women’s Health Mag.com!
- Expert Excision Changes Lives – Officially 6 YEARS endometriosis free!
- So What IS Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction?
- Yoga ~ it’s what’s for exercise!
- It’s My 1st Hysterversary! My Life One Year Post Adenomyosis!
- Endometriosis morbidity: can it be prevented with early diagnosis and complete excision?
- Understanding Endometriosis
- 5 Years Endometriosis Free!
- My Journey with Endometriosis & Adenomyosis
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Freckly Fawn on Same stuff, different year, st… ducksinarow55 on EndoWhat? Review ducksinarow55 on My Journey with Endometriosis… sush on My Journey with Endometriosis… Monique on EndoWhat? Review
Category Archives: Health
I am 7 YEARS ENDO SYMPTOM FREE TODAY!!! As I sit here, contemplating what to write, wondering what I can add to my novels of posts from years past, I’ve decided to sum it up in the most elegant sentence … Continue reading
As a women’s health advocate, I promise to always tell you the truth. I can’t, however, promise to always tell you what you want to hear. I was raised very ‘crunchy’ and ‘natural’. My mother birthed her children naturally with … Continue reading
Wow how time flies! It’s been 2 years since I said goodbye to evicted my uterus. Sometimes it feels kinda weird that I’m only 27 and am already 2 years post hysterectomy + prophylactic salpingectomy (uterus/cervix+tubes, I kept both ovaries), … Continue reading
*It’s a common MISCONCEPTION that a “partial” hysterectomy means ovaries left, “full” or “complete” or “radical” means “all reproductive organs removed”.
THIS IS MEDICALLY INACCURATE. Continue reading
I’ve received multiple Facebook messages as to my opinion of this film, so I’ve decided to pen my thoughts. If my inbox is any indication, I’m apparently far from alone in my feelings. I’m fairly certain my review will ruffle … Continue reading
I want to talk about the definition of successful expert excision from a patient perspective. If you’re like me, you’ve read the literature from the MD/CRNP angle but what does that translate to for the average woman who is in … Continue reading