- Follow Chronicles of My Pelvis on WordPress.com
- Same stuff, different year, still NO ENDO! 7 YEARS Endo free after expert excision!
- Natural Cure For Adenomyosis?
- Life After Adenomyosis – 2nd Hysterversary!
- Understanding Hysterectomy
- EndoWhat? Review
- Successful Excision From A Patient’s POV
- Interview with Women’s Health Mag.com!
- Expert Excision Changes Lives – Officially 6 YEARS endometriosis free!
- So What IS Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction?
- Yoga ~ it’s what’s for exercise!
- It’s My 1st Hysterversary! My Life One Year Post Adenomyosis!
- Endometriosis morbidity: can it be prevented with early diagnosis and complete excision?
- Understanding Endometriosis
- 5 Years Endometriosis Free!
- My Journey with Endometriosis & Adenomyosis
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Freckly Fawn on Same stuff, different year, st… ducksinarow55 on EndoWhat? Review ducksinarow55 on My Journey with Endometriosis… sush on My Journey with Endometriosis… Monique on EndoWhat? Review
Monthly Archives: September 2015
“All the teenagers received “complete excision” (defined as above) by an expert and experienced surgeon. They were followed for up to 5 years, the mean interval being 2 years. Overall the pain scores and quality of life (perhaps more importantly) … Continue reading