- Follow Chronicles of My Pelvis on WordPress.com
- Seems like Yesterday, Seems like a Lifetime Ago
- Same stuff, different year, still NO ENDO! 7 YEARS Endo free after expert excision!
- Natural Cure For Adenomyosis?
- Life After Adenomyosis – 2nd Hysterversary!
- Understanding Hysterectomy
- EndoWhat? Review
- Successful Excision From A Patient’s POV
- Interview with Women’s Health Mag.com!
- Expert Excision Changes Lives – Officially 6 YEARS endometriosis free!
- So What IS Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction?
- Yoga ~ it’s what’s for exercise!
- It’s My 1st Hysterversary! My Life One Year Post Adenomyosis!
- Endometriosis morbidity: can it be prevented with early diagnosis and complete excision?
- Understanding Endometriosis
- 5 Years Endometriosis Free!
- My Journey with Endometriosis & Adenomyosis
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Renee on Seems like Yesterday, Seems li… The Freckly Fawn on Seems like Yesterday, Seems li… The Freckly Fawn on Same stuff, different year, st… ducksinarow55 on EndoWhat? Review ducksinarow55 on My Journey with Endometriosis…
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Yesterday, June 24, 2015, was my Excisionversary! 5 YEARS FREE FROM ENDOMETRIOSIS! 5 years ago, my local gyn estimated that if I had surgery with her, I would likely need another one for endo within 2 years. Another local gyn … Continue reading
My Journey with Endometriosis & Adenomyosis by Rebecca L. Gibson I was always healthy and active in sports while growing up. In 2008, I married my childhood sweetheart and we began our life together. Everything changed in 2009 when I … Continue reading
Hi, I’m Rebecca. I’m a wife, mommy, and endometriosis/adenomyosis/Pelvic Floor Dysfunction/Bell’s Palsy warrior. I’m also an advocate for advanced excision surgery as the gold standard treatment for endometriosis, as it forever changed my life. My posts include my personal journey … Continue reading